Saturday 24 January 2015


Its been a while since I've last posted, been busy of late, and some issues with Google+ which wiped out all of my images, and blogspot was affected. All my images in every post was lost! So I've only uploaded back the most recent ones..

Okay, this post here. I know its the end of January and this should be posted a month back! Its either I've been too busy or too lazy to do it, cause all my post were gone and I've been wanting to revamp everything and build it from scratch again. So here are some characters I did for Christmas, printed as cards and given out. I do hope everyone liked theirs and hopefully have a concept for next year's Christmas!

Okay, its only the first month of the year, 11 more months to go so to those reading or following this blog (I hope there are still people who do follow?), Happy New Year! Hope it all goes productive and fruitful for you all.